December 19, 2010

Stock Market Crash, Black Tuesday

October 29, 1929.

Today was one of the craziest days ever! The stock market crashed! 16 million shares were sold and the stock market collapsed as investors panicked and billions of dollars were lost in just a few hours. I have lost so much money! I bought my stocks on speculation and now that the stock market has crashed have lost everything! Today there was a major drop in prices that has caused investors to try to sell their stock quickly. People have totally lost their confidence in the market and the economy. I know I sure have and I can't trust anyone with my money. All of this chaos has caused people to run, like, literally run, and get their money out of banks. This is going to really cause banks and businesses to fail due to the lack of customers.


No comments:

Post a Comment